First-year grad student Chloe Green has been accepted as a fellow in the Research in Cognition and Mathematics Education program at UC Berkeley. This program will cover her tuition and stipend for the next 2-3 years. Congrats, Chloe!
- Allowing brain scan data into legal proceedings too quickly could be dangerous
- Research Workshop in Bielefeld, Germany
- In Defense of Working Memory Training
- Presentations at Society for Research in Child Development: April 18-20, 2013
- Inaugural Conference for Flux: The International Congress for Integrative Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience